Hi,

The translation pattern to me works to change the calling to some "+"
number, the problem is that as u know to change the calling you must use the
CSS of RDP once you change the service parameter " Inbound Calling Search
Space for Remote Destination " to "Remote Destination Profile + Line Calling
Search Space"

The problem comes after that when I want to use the very same CSS for MVA ,
in that situation I noticed that internal calls don't work if they have to
pass through a translation,and I validated that the CSS works fine by
assigning it to a phone and calling the exact same patterns I was trying to
call with MVA from it which in this case work.

Of course all works if I add the phone partition to the CSS of RDP.

For the second point to me the partial match is buggy , got problems many
times with that, but in the question I was asking if there's any difference
in the behaviour of CUCM with :

   - Call from PSTN with Remote Destination to a generic phone registered to
   CUCM
   - Call from PSTN with the same Remote Destination in this case directed
   to the number of MVA

What happens to me it's that in the first case the CUCM recognizes the
Remote Destination correctly and presents the call to the phone as if it was
coming from the phone to which the remote destination belongs.

In the second case I am not asked for the pin as I would have expected but
for the Remote Destination. To have the pin asked I have to add a
translation to the incoming dial peer which makes the ANI appears exactally
as the one  written in the Remote Destination in the CUCM.

Thanks