i spend 8 hours. 1 proctor-lab session just configuring/troubleshooting CUPS
in my lab session before i got all the glitches and solutions and found a
way to configure it real fast
once i had it configured i'd revert the pod and start again, and again until
you're up to speed and get your cupc clients and ippm working all the time,
the very first time