CUCM by default does slow start and cube does fast start, that is
called an interworking issue. You can try the following:
Make CUCM fast start by adding a valid resource with the right codec
on CUCM and on the MTP or you can add the "call start interwork"
command under voice service voip on the CUBE router. In my personal
opinion I think that it would be better
torecommendation.recommendation.