I've got all my phones in phoneview working for BR1 (2-7960's), HQ
(1-7962/2-7940) and one phone on BR2 (7940).  My SIP phone on BR2 a 7960 gets
discovered by phoneview without an IP address and I manually add it, but I get
response timeout when trying to perform any functions.  I can ping the IP
address of the phone from my server that phoneview is loaded on.

Would appreciate any suggestions I think I've tried just about everything to
get it going.