Hi,
In Unity connection we can send a call to a call handler by 2 methods.
1. Attempt Transfer
2. Go Directly to Greetings

Online help (help menu from CUC GUI) mentions like this :
"Call Handler-Sends the call to the system call handler that you specify.
Specify whether the call should transfer to the call handler extension or go
directly to the greeting of the handler."

When I checked default Opening Greeting call handler , relevant call routing
rule sends call to this call handler using "Attempt Transfer" method. But
this call handler doesn't have an extension configured.

I think CUC online help is not correct.

Any comment on how to interpret this help page description.

Wyan