From: DeShon Crayton <dcrayto...@comcast.net>
To: 'Nowork_onlyfun' <noworkonlyf...@gmail.com>; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] TCS capabilities

TCS basically works when there are  PSTN TDM connections.

In the voice lab, I would stick to not checking the TCS box.

Depending on the lab and specific requirements, you are more than likely to
need a codec specific MTP.

With cube you will probably need MTP registered to the router.

Strait gatekeeper will more than likely require a MTP registered to UCM.

"Debug h225 asn1" is a good command
"Debug ras" is another good command