Hi all,

I have a typical problem. we have configured the Widex for our organization.

Dial Pattern for Widex is 77XXXXX and 77XXXX.

When i take the receiver and dialing the pattern example: 7736000 it is
working.

When I first press speaker button and dialed, 7736000, It saying call can't
be completed after the 5th digit I entered( i.e. I am getting error when I
dial 77360).

Kindly help to resolve the issue. Let me know in-case of any details
required.

regards
Kaja Hanumantharao