When we configure the SRR on a switch, does each ports has the following
values by default:

*srr shaped 25 0 0 0 *
*srr shared 25 25 25 25*

Even when I have not touched the Interface?

For instance, I have configured "auto qos voip" on port fa 0/1, which will
create SRR Buffer and other parameter globally, and will assing some SRR
Shared and Shaped values for interface fa 0/1 for egress. But what about
the other ports? Do they take automatically the shared and shaped values
that I have already mentioned?