Hi,

Just to make this clear.

Trusting in HWIC module isn't similar to catalyst switches. For incoming,
tagged packets, the Cisco EtherSwitch module honors the CoS value; the
packets are buffered in a high-priority queue for CoS values 4 to 7 and
scheduled for expedited forwarding. The low-priority queue is used for
packets with CoS values 0 to 3.

Untagged frames will use the default CoS value configured per-port.

Regarding SRR configuration, HWIC support SRR with default settings, i.e.
you can't tune it. This is the reason of not recognizing any command for SRR
configuration.

Hope its clarified now.

Regards,

Mohd Baqari