I have the following kind of probem:

I am using SLRG for Mobile Connect calls, so that that calls to users
mobiles are done through local gateway (this is just for test).

Now, the HQ phone has the RDP assinged with RD of his mobile phone.

Now when the BR1 phone calls this HQ phone, so that the mobile phone also
ring, and when the Mobile Phone picks up the call first, then the MoH works
when the mobile is hunged up, on the BR1 phone.

But if the HQ phone has picked up the call first and then made the Send
Calls to Mobile Phone, then the MoH does not work on calling BR1 phone and
instead the ToH is heard when the mobile Phone disconnects.

Also I have noticed that when the Mobile Phone picks up the call faster
then the Desk Phone, the codec negotiated is g711 from BR1 phone to its
local gateway through which the call went out.

But if the Desk Phone at HQ  picked up the call first, and then made Send
calls to mobile phone, the codec stays at G729 on BR1 phone, even though
the call is going out throuhg local BR1 gateway where it should use G711.