Ignore whatever the report says. I took a few times already and felt
exactly like you.
Another thing is all the LAB I got looks very passable but I failed because
I run out of time every single time.

For all who taking soon, practice your SPEED. CCIE voice is a speed test.
Don't worry about technology and how to configure. You are fine if you can
answer IPExpert workbook.

But knowing everything still doesn't get you pass. Sound weir!

You need the SPEED to pass.