From: cm3_...@hotmail.com
To: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com; bkvalent...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:41:31 -0600
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] auto qos voip fr atm

I will do that in my next session! Thanks!

-Chase

If winners never quit and quitters never win, then who coined the phrase, "Quit
while you’re still ahead."?

From: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com
To: bkvalent...@gmail.com; cm3_...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 02:26:06 +0300

Try run auto-qos voip fr-atm command for just creating the Autoqos
configuration. Then save the output into a notepad , reboot the two routers
without saving the config.

After powering on again the routers , put the map-class , class-map . policy
....etc manually without the auto-qos voip fr-atm command.

This problem happened for me once and searched for the solution and it worked
without stopping the connection between the two sites.

Regards.

Khaled