I'm working on UCCX in proctor labs, and am not able to assign IPCC extensions
to end users.

Looking at the Enterprise Parameters, it seems CUCM is not aware that UCCX is
installed.

However, I can create App's, and dial the triggers just fine..

I've done, a data resync, bounced CTI, rebooted and recreating the rmcm user to
no avail... any ideas?

-Chase

If winners never quit and quitters never win, then who coined the phrase, "Quit
while you’re still ahead."?