Hi List,
i was wondering if we need to manipulate the Called # on the phne display in the way a user doesn't notice anything.

For example:
I have RP 9.1XXX with a RL assigned that includes only the SLRG.
PreDot is applied to this RP.

When a user dials 91000 the Pattern matches and the user-display changes to 1000
Is this the correct way or should it display 91000 instead of 1000

If the 9 is needed to be displayed i would make my SLRG with PreDot by default.

I'm struggling with this because i think i would waste a lot of the benefits a SLRG brings.

Thanks and Regards,
Steven