Post your gateway config...

-Chase

If winners never quit and quitters never win, then who coined the phrase, "Quit
while you’re still ahead."?

Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 14:36:58 +0200
From: lopez.hernandez.j...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MVA

Hi all,

when running MVA, I can call a PSTN number. But the Calling number is not sent
in the ISDN setup message..
Anybody an idea where to look ?

When I dial directly from the deskphone associated with the remote destination
profile (whose remote destination is matched for MVA), the call is sent with
the calling number

I am sure the ANI needs to be sent for MVA calls - I can't seem to find the
root cause.

thanks,
Juan