Not looking at the question, but this is typically for 911 / Emergency calls.
It usually means to use a single 911 RP for both HQ / Site A and for site B as
well. You achieve this by 1. having the 911 RP point to a Route List that has
only the Standard Local Route Group and 2. Setting the local route groups
correctly at the device pools.

DQ
d...@cisco.com

Sent from my iPhone