Somebody from the group sent me a private message, but somehow I managed to
lose this message. This message was sent on my Facebook page, and I
received it on my iPad. So when I checked it on my computer, the message
was gone.

If you wanna know anything about the exam, I won't break NDA but I will be
more than willing to share a little of my experience on my two attempts. My
next attempt is coming up, but this one will be undisclosed. Personal
reasons :) Wanna send me a message? Please do so on my e-mail, I guarantee
I won't lose the message! :)

Best regards
*Emanuel Damasceno*
CCNP Voice