Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:41:48 -0500
From: whl...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX

Trying to install UCCX on laptop to practice scripting but while I installed
Server 2003 and did the registry update, it says

"Installation of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express cannot be performed on
the current version of MCS OS Service Release.  Please upgrade the OS image
version to 2003.1.5a or higher and try again"

Does anyone know how to overcome this issue. I tried the following

Bill