Not sure of a good single reference for all this, but the calculation is...

(payload + IP/UDP/RTP overheaded + L2 overhead) x 8 x packets-per-second =
bits per second

payloads  at 10/20/30 ms
g729 =  10/20/30 bytes
g711 = 80/160/240 bytes
(see page 139 of the voice SRND for other codecs)

IP/UDP/RTP overheaded   40 bytes without header compression 2-4 with header
compression

L2 overhead - see page 33 of the enterprise qos SRND

packets per second 100 @ 10ms, 50 @ 20ms, 33.3 @ 30ms