Hi all,

I was in Bruessels yesterday and I failed. I was suprised about my score
report and about the amount of section were lost points. I only know one
definitly mistake, about the other things I could only suppose.

It seems that I am just to stupid to read the questions. I was finished
with the configuration after 5 1/2 hours and I tested everything twice,
solved the issues I found, but unfortunately it was not enough.

I booked my second attempt for January, but to be honest I am really
frustated and I don't know how should keep my motivation and focus. Sure I
will make further remote labs to keep my speed, but what else could I do
till my second attempt?

So all second/more attempter what have you made during your till your next
lab seat? Did you changed or strategy/learning focus or anything else?

Regards

Steffen