in my experience the phone had to be factory reset. make sure there is a valid
DHCP that phone can access after the factory reset sequence.

To: ch.christ...@logicom.net; b...@ucguerrilla.com
From: singh8...@in.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:00:46 +0530
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX one button login

Hi Christof,

I have checked it and it is in the correct order. I rebooted the UCCX server
and tried login via one  button Now I can see the  agent in not ready state .
If I try getting the agent into ready state . I see the following message...

"Cannot change agent state because phone is out of service"

Anything else I can check?

-singh