possible.

HTH
- Hugo

On Jan 5, 2013, at 11:19 AM, "Chrysostomos Christofi"
<ch.christ...@logicom.net<mailto:ch.christ...@logicom.net>> wrote:

Thank you all  for your inputs

Do you know how is the plan  in the lab?

I mean we start at 08:00 for example and then you have a lunch?
What time is the lunch
How long time is the lunch? It has a fix time?

From: Bill Lake [mailto:whl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Σάββατο, 5 Ιανουαρίου 2013 8:49 μμ
To: Chrysostomos Christofi
Cc: Marko Milivojevic; Online Study
(ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>)
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Question for test class

I would doubt it, anything electronic is forbidden.

I know a smoker who took the test and they could leave to take the a smoke at
the cost of their lab time, they could also smoke at lunch but in each case
only in the designated area and the proctor could see them very well.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Chrysostomos Christofi
<<mailto:ch.christ...@logicom.net>ch.christ...@logicom.net<mailto:ch.christ...@logicom.net>>
 wrote:
Thank you Marko