No it does not remove it.

I'm pretty sure a write erase is required. But was hoping for another way!

From: Bruno Takahashi [mailto:brun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:02 AM
To: Jason Aarons
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Removing B-ACD from running-config IOS
12.4.20?

Maybe a :

ROUTER(config)#application

ROUTER(config-app)# service default

To return it to default config?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Jason Aarons <scubajas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Is there any way to remove B-ACD from the running config, short of doing a
write erase?  Trying to default my router back after practing B-ACD.

With these commands B-ACD is still present in the running-config.

ROUTER(config)#application

ROUTER(config-app)#no service app-b-acd-aa

ROUTER(config-app)#no service app-b-acd

ROUTER(config)#no application

                  ^

% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com

Bruno Takahashi da Silva