go here, get correct IP agent http at the number 5 down the page.  It is bold
even so easy to find

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml

Here is the link you want to use to setup IPPA

*http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:yyyy/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp

*