Hi,

There's no such standard way of sending called number by carriers upto
customer isdn gateway router. I have seen some telcos send only extension
number of DID block & some carriers send full subscriber or national
number. We have to configure our VoIP Gateways accordingly.
Calling Number is usually in e164 format (starting from + sign). But I have
seen some SIP ITSPs send calling number as received from customer without
modifying it.

Sorry if I didn't understand your question correct.

Ken