Hi All my Friends,

If the question is asked for configuring busy out few channels from MGCP
gateway is it just enough if we used. But if it not mentioned how many
channels  we need to busy out what woul be correct. Just open a all
channels or keep busy few ??

*pri-group timeslots [1]-[X] service mgcp *

 [1]-[X] is number of channels question mentioned. at the same time do we
need to use RTMT to do Deep Level MGCP monitoring. Such as a mgcp call
debug output. Sorry about not opening new mail for this.

Thanking you as always,
Ravi. :)