Leslie/Steve/Jason,

What are your thoughts on pre-configuring ephone-dns when you are permitted to
use CME-SRST with autoprovision dn or all? Instead of dorking around with
templates (which I hear is flaky) I was thinking about tweaking my approach to
pre-configure ephone-dns when I build out SRST. I have done some basic tests
and read the docs. It is supported and appears to work.

The benefits:

I don't have to wait for phones to failover to finish SRST related configs. I
can configure BACD, call coverage for VM, mwi sip, name, description, etc.

Thoughts?

--
William Bell
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com