There is a post in supportforums.cisco.com.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2044782

You can change the order using sql statements described in this post.

Regarding the "Lowest time" since you can find the sql statements in
release notes, you can copy and paste things directly into the UCM so hope
it takes less time.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Hesham Abdelkereem <
heshamcentr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I want to solve this case study with the lowest time I can for the test
>
> SB PHONE 1 user is alleging an unauthorized access of his corporate
> directory services from his phone and has asked to disable access to his IP
> Phone corporate Directory.
> You have management approval to disable the corporate directory for this
> phone only. When directory button is depressed for the other phones it
> should display services in below order
> 1) Missed Call 2) Received Calls 3) Placed Calls 4)Corporate Directory.
>
> Kindly , Please guide me step by step for the quickest best way to make it
> easily in less than 15 minutes as this may take with me about 30 minutes in
> my way.
> Also , Whats the best way of writing xml files to be in a working format
> that's my tricky part?
> I can change ringlist.xml easily but this one is kind of difficult to make
> the thing working properly with IIS of the UCCX Server?
>
> I want the best practice/optimal way to do it from A-Z so that I can beat
> that question as soon as I can.
>

> Best Regards,
> Hesham

Suresh Bhandari