Does it help you, and by this I mean you specifically, reach your goal of
making your dial plan work just the way you want.

I know lots of people don't use css at the gw but I felt more comfortable using
them.  Could I pass without it, yeah as long as everything works like it is
supposed to but for me it just flows better when I use them and that is how I
passed.

Sent from my iPad