Jason,

This is mostly likely due to the fact that SCCP is getting fragmented on one
end and the other end isn't expecting that. When I break fragmentation in this
way, I also find phones won't re-register after a restart. Also, TFTP would be
broken in this scenario.

Oh, it is worth noting that SCCP will try to pack as many "events" in a packet
as possible. Wireshark will help you see this happening. Place a call to or
from a phone and I suspect you will see what I mean.

-Bill

--
William Bell
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com