Can anyone see a scenario where you would need to call into BACD at site C
(CME) from Site B or Site A? The reason I ask is becuase I have not been
able to get this to work, and here is what I am seeing.

Calls to CME phones via GK would likely be G729. These work fine.
Calls at CME into the BACD work fine.
BACD only supports G711.
BACD can only be invoked on an inbound dial-peer.

so the BACD Dial-Peer looks like this

dial-peer voice 4210 voip
service aa
destination-pattern 4210
session target ipv4:<loopback>
incoming called-number 4210
no vad
dtmf-relay h245-alpha
codec G711ulaw

Being that the inbound voip dial-peer is being forced to use G711ulaw and
my call from GK is G729, I cannot invoke a transcoder. This is not CUBE,
where there is an inbound voip dial-peer and an outbound voip dialpeer with
different codecs and a transcoder is invoked. This is a hardcoded codec
mismatch and i get fast busy. I have tried to break that dial-peer into 2
but still no luck since the BACD must be invoked on an inbound dial-peer
and it has to be set to G711u.