You can still use "telephony-system" command, not the "setup" command.

You will need to use, very basic, the following command:

telephony-service
 max-dn 2
 max-ephone 2
 ip source-address w.x.y.z <----- IP address of your CME Interface

ephone-dn 1
 number XXXX

ephone 1
 type 79xx <------ type of your IP phone
 mac aaaa.bbbb.cccc <--- MAC address of your phone
 button 1:1

You have several options that you can use to meet your requirements. For
this and other required options, you can refer to the said document.

HTH

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM, ccieosl <ccie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess i was working on the 2811 CME4.2 for so long, I didn't even know
> Cisco stop using this command in 15.1.4
>
> Now i am on 2911 , 15.1.4 CME 7
> Getting error
>     satellite(config)#telephony-**service set
>     Warning: <telephony-service setup> command has been deprecated.
>     For installation help, please check CME System Administrator Guide.
>     Goodbye!
>
> Anyone what is the new command for setting up telephony service?
>
> I am reading thru CME admin guide, but its not really clear.
>
> CCIE VOICE -- want-a-be

Suresh Bhandari