Hi

William has right !

Regards
Chrysostomos

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of William Bell
Sent: Τετάρτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2013 2:50 μμ
To: Pixar Perfect
Cc: CCIE Voice OSL
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Phone NTP Reference Vs NTP Reference

Pixar,

Are you certain about the Phone NTP reference and CUPC? I have not heard that
before. I was under the impression that CUPC would use the clock of the
underlying OS.

-Bill
--
William Bell
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com

On Mar 6, 2013, at 12:15 AM, Pixar Perfect wrote:

you still need the Phone NTP reference on the labs as CUPC client is a SIP
client ..there are no SIP phones on the Version 3 labs but we might see lot on
Version 4.