hi Guys,

I have to Configure IP Phones and gateways in such as way that all calls
within same site
should use G711 Codec. Also, all calls between the sites to remote IP
phones and
gateways should use G729 Codec.
RSVP Call Admission Control (CAC) between HQ and branch site based on
bandwidth limitations. There can be 4 concurrent calls. G711 CODEC to be
used for
multi-directional audio.

Steps:-

1) I set the location Bw between my headquater and branch as Mandatory.

2) I also have the MTP registered and added to the correct MRG > MRGLs

3)

The following is a snip of my config on headquarter...

dspfarm profile 1 mtp
no codec g711u
codec g729r8
codec pass‐through
rsvp
maximum sessions software 4
associate application SCCP
!
interface Serial0/0/0.2 point‐to‐point
ip rsvp bandwidth 112 # 4 call

similarly on branch site...

dspfarm profile 1 mtp
no codec g711u
codec g729r8
codec pass‐through
rsvp
maximum sessions software 4
associate application SCCP
!
interface Serial0/0/0.2 point‐to‐point
ip rsvp bandwidth 112 # 4 call

Questions:

1) With the above config I notice that when I make a call from
headquarter site 2XXX to branch site 4XXX . The message on the
phone is "Not enough Bandwidth" and the call disconnects.
What is the exact problem?

2) Is my config above correct?

-MJ