Congrats

Jamie Parr
Engineer - IT
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Phone: +44 20 8824 2641
Mobile: +44 7590622049

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason Lee
Sent: 11 March 2013 20:59
To: ccie_voice
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE # 38487

All,

I'm pleased to let everyone know that I got my numbers!  I am CCIE # 38487.

It's been a very long road.  For me, my pursuit of the CCIE lasted a little 
over 2 years.  I used IPExpert as my end to end solution for the CCIE.  I went 
through the initial Volume 1 and 2 study material and then attended the 2 week 
bootcamp with Vik.  I can truly say that the bootcamp was the piece of the 
puzzle that put everything together for me.  I highly recommend it to everyone.

While I didn't pass in 3 attempts, which was my goal, I'm happy to have 
finished.  My advice to everyone is to make sure you know ALL the technology 
and can set it up efficiently and effectively.  Furthermore, I think the key is 
perserverance.  Everything probably won't go according to plan or your 
schedule.  Don't let that phase you and when you get close book every 30 days 
until you clear it.

For me I eventually switched to a hybrid device based approach.  My strategy 
was to apply a base configuration to all devices in order that was repeatable 
based on what I was being asked.  Once complete I would then start working 
through the lab in order, but at a much quicker pace as most of my 
configuration was in place.

I want to thank everyone on this mailer for their continued support and 
knowledge sharing.  I wish everyone luck!


Thanks,

Jason Lee
_______________________________________________
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit 
www.ipexpert.com

Are you a CCNP or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out 
www.PlatinumPlacement.com

Reply via email to