So the number comes in a MGCP GW and you want to change it from 555-1234 to
9555-1234 is that correct?

If so, then use debug isdn q931 to verify the incoming numbers ANI and isdn
type.  If it is say local/isdn then under the GW page drill down near the
bottom and prefix a 9 to the local incoming numbers.

If not please post the isdn debug and the desired goal and remember this is a
global change and will happen to all calls arriving with isdn and local in
bound.

Sent from my iPad