Can you call from HQ Phone 1 to 4101?   By chance do you have RSVP configured?
I had same issue and in my case RSVP wasn't working.  If you have it setup the
easy way to test is to turn off mandatory in locations and try to call from HQ
Phone 1 to 4101 again.  If this works try UCCX again.  This may not be your
problem, but I had exactly the same problem when RSVP wasn't working correctly
and it sounds like UCCX is trying to forward the call so this may not be a
problem with UCCX but another issue outside of UCCX call routing, i.e. being
able to forward calls through HQ.

Hope this helps.

Michael Sears
CCIE Voice 38404