Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:39:04 -0500
From: niels...@gmail.com
To: amccar...@cciequest.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab Exam Speed Strategy

I would definitely recommend practicing in notepad too.

As you figure what you have to do for each device, create separate notepads for
each device. Then you have it all there. I am starting again with my studies
and am working on my speed. I can have HQ done in less than 5 minutes. Then it
is just copy and paste.

Even create a notepad for all of your partitions in CUCM.

"J"