I must say, rather an easy one.

Go to the intended interface, issue "bandwidth 384" command and go into
frame-relay dlci.

run the "auto qos voip trust"

It will prepare you the required MQC.

In the same sub-interface the auto qos adds "frame-relay ip rtp
header-compression", you should remove this to enable crtp.

Now, get the output that is created by auto qos for you. I prefer "sh run |
s map".

Copy the contents in your favourite editor and tweak as per your
requirements.

For example, say your requirement for signalling is 16 k then, in the
"class AutoQoS-VoIP-Control-Trust", remove bandwidth percent command (no
form, obviously) and add "bandwidth 16" command. For four G729 calls,
calculate total header and payload, and come up with the required
bandwidth. My fav is 49 for four calls.

Hope This Helps.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM, singh <singh8...@in.com> wrote:

> hi Guys,
>
> I need to configure 384 K link between by HQ and site B site .
>
> FRF.12 needs to used and configuration of QOS for 4 G729 calls & 16K
> signaling
> CRTP should be also enabled.
>
> How do I do this?
>
> Please help.