Thanks Suresh, i think you didn't see my last update which sent by Email:

check it pls:

Thanks for your quick reply kindly check the below info:

for Location its already configured as following:

for HQ: relation to HQ=  no Reservation

and for HQ: relation to Br1=  Mandatory

for Br1: relation to Br1=  no Reservation

and for BR1: relation to HQ =  Mandatory

MRGL HQ: (applied for HQ_DP)

MTP_G729 (VGW-HQ)

HW_Codec  (VGW-HQ)

HW_Conf (VGW-HQ)

 MRGL BR1: (applied for BR1_DP)

MTP_G729 (VGW-BR1)

HW_Codec  (VGW-BR1)

HW_Conf (VGW-BR1)

HQ_Phone1 (5001) location HQ_Loc  (applied via HQ_DP)

BR1_Phone1 (1001) location BR1_Loc (applied via BR1_DP)

HQ_VGW configured with HQ Device pool

BR1_VGW configured with BR1 Device pool

hopefully it clear.

Regards,