I have a shared line 4003on 2 of my site Cphones ( registered to CME) .I call
from the HQ phone to the shared line.I answer the call onSC phone 2 . The
shared line is active which softkey do I press from SC phone 1 to barge in?The
current tempate for the ephones is the following....ephonetemplate1 softkeys
remoteinuseNewcall CBarge softkeys idleCfwdall ConfList Dnd Gpickup Join
Newcall Pickup Redial softkeys connectedAcct ConfList Confrn Endcall Hold Join
LiveRcd Mobility ParBut I don't see the CBarge softkey on SC phone 1. Why?
Original message From:"William Bell"< b...@ucguerrilla.com >Date: 9 Apr 13
16:53:53Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIEVoice] CBarge questionTo: Cc:
"ccievo...@onlinestudylist.com ccievo...@onlinestudylist.com" Singh,I am not
sure how to answer question #1. cBarge requires a hardware conference bridge so
I don't know how one would compare/contrast the two. If you are asking about
cBarge vs. adhoc or MML conferencing then the main difference is who initiates
the c
 onference. With cBarge a party with a shared line appearance initiates the
conference by barging in on an active call. With adhoc a person already
involved in the call is pulling another party in. With MML, a person initiates
the bridge that others can dial into. Once configured, you would stand up an
active call on the shared line and then barge in from the phone not involved in
the call.BIll William Bellblog: http://ucguerrilla.comtwitter: @ucguerrillaOn
Apr 9, 2013, at 2:37 AM, singh wrote:hi Guys,I am configuring cbarge on CME. 1)
Could anyone tell me what are Cbarge's advantages or a normal hardware
conference bridge?2) Also how do I test cbarge once configured?singhGet
Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! For more information regarding
industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.comAre you a CCNP
or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out www.PlatinumPlacement.comGet Yourself
a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!