I think i was the first guy who might have got this lab i am sure for it
when i saw i was totally shocked and could not able to do anything....

I am sure it's very usual if you don't practice those questions before
going in lab you cannot clear the test and its the fact.

taken ccie-voice-labs workbooks last week and saw it was so accurate i
cannot believe it

Now i am working on my next and last attempt if anyone is serious in
studying together & want to clear the test please add me on skype my id is
(ric.terry)

tkhs