Hi Drake,

Regarding your 1st question, when you upload any audio source/prompt to call
manager it converts/translate to G711, G729 codecs by itself. So even if you
upload a g711 codec, it will be available for both g729 and g711 moh stream.

Regarding your 2nd question, ringback while user is in queue, i tried the CVL
sol (putting the ringback prompt in network on hold and using the script same
as of lab7) but it did not work for me. Then i tried below which worked for me.

1. upload the ringback prompt to CUCM.
2. Enabled g729 and g711 in IPVMA service parameters in call manager.
3. on UCCX, select G729 codec and restart node manager.
4. Assigned the prompt to "USER ON HOLD" in UCCX CTI/JTAPI Ports.
5. In the script, under queuing section, I added "call hold" after waiting in
queue prompt is played. And also after delay, I added "call unhold". Logic is-
i am manually putting the call on hold/unhold using script while in queue and
it uses "user on hold" prompt which is ringback.

Let me know if this works for you.

However i have come across several forums which says if you do as per CVL
solutions you will get 100% in uccx section however i don't feel this since its
solution didn't work for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Piyush Jain

Message: 3