Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:02:28 +0300
From: aryan231...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] how can add multiple ipblue from my pc to remote
labs

Hello guys...i tried to use loop back adapter to register ipblue with remote
lab but it is working for 1 phone in 1 time...can someone tell me how can i
register 3 phones with remote lab?
i am using phoneview...but in that i am not be able to call 1 phoen to
another...can someone help me to fix it?

--

Thanks & Regard'sAmit Sharma