Drake,

If you save the prompt to the SpokenName property of the user, I think it
gets saved on the database on the SpokenName table as binary data, so it
may not be very useful for your purpose.

To just extract the wav file, most people just grab the file from the temp
folder as explained, but if you really want to have control of where the
file is saved, then you have to use the Write Document step or the Upload
Prompt step. Write Document may be easier to use because Upload Prompt and
Upload Document involve having user authentication on the script.

Cheers,

Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811