Hi Hesham,

> knowing that Gatekeeper is working with SiteB under normal operation but
doesn't work with CFUR

Could you please clarify the problem you are facing?   What do you mean
when you say the gatekeeper is not working with CFUR?

> Any Ideas,

I think we will need to simplify the scenario to the level that we can
understand the expected call flow correctly, then from there we can isolate
problematic area further.

'debug isdn q931' on HQ GW and SiteB GW might also give us some more idea.

Regards,

--Somphol