From: Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>
To: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] srst  ephone-dn

all,

when i configure "srst autoprovision none"  and create "ephone-dn 4" and
"ephone-dn 5"

it saying : "ephone-dn 4 has been allocated for srst virtual dn, and it can not
be modified"
however there is no ephone-dn configured for 4 and 5 and no ephone registered.

- which resource that use my dn 4 and 5  ? since this is auto provision none.
- what command to check and how to delete dn 4 and 5 so I can use it.