CUCCX is not supposed to be this hard. I know I a missing something. My CTI
ports are regisested, they are both in the correct DP, and CSS. The phones are
in the same CSS and they can call each ohter.  The trigger is correct and it is
also in the correct CSS and DP. The ccx user is the correct CSS and DP.

Goes immediatly to the promp "thank you for calling. all our reps are assiting
other callers at this time...."

Not showing up in the queue. Yipes!