I believe each session is a call leg, but it doesnt really matter because
the "software" sessions don't use any dsp resources so you don't need to be
frugal.  Many people use "max sessions software 500" because that is the
highest supported number and it doesn't cost any dsp.

When verifying rsvp with "show ip rsvp reservation" command you will see
two rows of info (one for each call leg).  With g729 this command will show
you 40k if you run the command while ringing or 24k if you run the command
once the call is connected.

Also, you should take out "codec pass-through" as that allows endpoints to
negotiate codec and you want the mtp locked at g729r8 as listed.

Hope this helps...

-Justin