if i get a question to configure my phones on CME and my phones are in
different protocol than requested on the question, what is the fastest way
to convert the phone? what is the fast way to configure, if the phone will
spend more time to do the process doesn't matter.

actualy, i'm registering the phone to CUCM with the desirable protocol,
then return to CME. But i don't know if in lab this is right way or i have
to do this in CME.

--
.:.::Marcelo Augusto::.:.
MSN: harkonmose...@hotmail.com